Monday 21 November 2011

My fat quarter arrived!

A couple of weeks ago I won Barbara's Fun Fact Friday Freebie at Cat Patches. My fat quarter arrived in the mail today! I love it! Thank you Barbara!
Fun Fact Friday Freebie happens every Friday. Check it out this week if you haven't. And if you win Barbara takes special care to ask you what kind of fabric you like so she can send you something that you will enjoy. I told her I like bright colors and modern designs and this is what she sent me. Isn't it gorgeous! I love the flip-flops and the colors just pop!





4 comments:

  1. congrats on winning the fat quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colourful flip-flops (or thongs as we call them in Australia)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten... we actually call the slippers in India but since I'm in Toronto now I thought I'd go with the more North American term. :)

    ReplyDelete